April over at This Is What It’s All About tagged me in a question game. Now I don’t usually play along in these meme type things cause I find my own answers to be too boring, but I found this one which came from Vicki at Furgal Mom Knows Best and sounds like a wee bit of fun!
The rules are that you are to answer the questions, make up ten of your own, and pass it on to seven others.
So here I go!!
1) What have you done/said that made you say, “Wow, I’m becoming my mother!”
Um yeah, looked down at my hands TODAY and saw my Mother’s hands holding my pen. Shiver. Not that she isn’t a cool Mama, but she is like 66! Eek..do my hands look 66 years old?
2) Is there anything that you refuse to blog about?
At this point I have kept my name and the names of Romantic Hubby and the two gorgeous girls on the down low. Other then that I try and be super honest. Perhaps too honest.
Oh and politics, religion, not my bloggy thing.
3) What did you want to be when you were little… why didn’t you pursue it as you got older (if you didn’t?)
I’m sure I said I would be a Teacher, a little later I was going to be Speech Pathologist. I didn’t pursue that one because I couldn’t handle the math. Who knew you needed so much math to help kiddos with speech! Regrets that I didn’t follow through. Maybe.
4) How many blogs do you follow on a regular basis or subscribe to and TRY to follow on a regular basis?
I am a fan of so so many blogs! I honestly do my best to get around to as many blogs as I can in a week as possible! I had to start setting some parameters cause it was taking over my life! lol Now I comment as often as I can, and am thrilled with every comment I receive. My hope is that people don’t get ticked off when I don’t get around as often as I want too. Only so many hours in the day!
5) What comes easy for you in life?
Access to chocolate. Ha, but seriously, the ease with which I have fallen in love with my kids. I know I am where I am meant to be.
6) What’s one way you KNOW you’ll never die? (For instance, I know that I will never die sky diving — because I WILL NOT sky dive.)
Hmmm. I will not tempt the fates by answering this cause I’m all kinds of superstitious like that.
7) Do you have any fears/phobias?
Duh. Hairy Spiders. My kids choking. Green skies leading to Wizard of Oz style tornados. Bad guys breaking in all “Scream” style. Shiver. Enough.
8) Do you do volunteer work with your family?
Every year we sponsor a family in Africa and buy them a chicken, or a pig and some supplies. We also do lots of volunteering for the kids school, but this post has me thinking, we need to get out there and do something more!
9) What’s your favorite home cooked meal (and if it sounds good, be prepared to share the recipe!)
Are brownies a meal? Oh no wait..when the Hubby really wants to score the points he cranks up the oven and bakes me some chocolate chip cookies. mmm Warm with a glass of milk. I did mention I have a problem with chocolate right?
10) What’s a place you haven’t visited that you wish to — (either as a family or just with your significant other)?
Oh there is a bucket list of places I need to see. France and Italy are on that list with the Hubby. The big family trip we are saving for has to be the Beaches Resort in the Turks and Caicos. Specific!
Now I get to probe into your psyche with my own Barbara Walters Style questions! So, my questions to you are:
1. What is one thing that you truly do just for you?
2. What is the most expensive thing in your closet?
3. Are you where you want to be in your life?
4. If you could be on any reality TV show, which would it be?
5. What dream are you working on right now? (doesn’t have to be a big huge life altering dream…could be finding time to get that book read)
6. Ohhh Best book you have read lately?
7. Most annoying habit of your mate? C’mon share…I’m sure they aren’t looking.
8. What is your favorite thing to do on your birthday?
9. What is the best idea for a Wedding gift? (yes …I’m going to a Wedding and need some ideas! Ha)
10. What is one thing you look back on in your life and think “I can’t believe I survived that.” FYI for me…it was a very scary ride in Mexico with my girlfriend and three guys who claimed to be police officers. Gullible much?
Whew. Okay, so now I am supposed to pass this on to 7 blogs, but in all honesty 1) I can’t pick just 7, and B) I don’t want to force anyone to play who has no interest what so ever! SOOO
I’m going to try and McLinky this up!
If you want to play along (and I really hope you do, cause I happen to love my questions) please link up! Pretty please~ I’ve never linkied before so I’m feeling all kinds of vulnerable that no one will want to play.
Feel free to make up your own questions, or just use some of mine again. I’m generous like that! Extra love to everyone who plays along.
PS Did you see the fab Hapari Gveaway I have going on?