Photo Credit kaymupetson.com
Do you believe in Ghosts? Do you live life following your heart while chasing your dreams, or do you do what is expected of you?
Torn between her heart and her head. Doreen Lowe is at a crossroads and tackling some of the biggest decisions of her life. Her head is spinning, should she be listening to her ghosts and fulfilling family obligations or should she carve her own path and find out who she really is? What will she do? What would you do?
Excerpt from Kay Muppetson.com
In the novel Penguin Luck, Doreen Lowe is a young, sophisticated junior associate in a small Manhattan law firm that primarily serves the lower echelons of society. Regularly visited by three ghosts, Doreen is forced to listen to their pleas that she “carry on for them”- after the Holocaust- all while balancing the demands of her career and personal life.
Penguin Luck is a compelling tale about one woman’s emotional journey as she learns to cope with a burdensome family history, a trio of determined ghosts, and the power of luck.
Penguin Luck, by Kay Muppetson, will have you feeling for Doreen as she struggles to reconcile the past and the present…the ghosts that haunt her with the future. Doreen may be dealing with ghosts, but she is also struggling with the classic “family obligation”. How much of our lives do we spend living for ourselves, how much of it is given up for others? Doreen’s family, like all of ours is evolving. As the story unfolds we see how the decisions we make influence not only our future but those of our children and those who love us most.
Would you like to own your very own copy of Penguin Luck? Here is your chance to win one!
1. Mandatory Entry. Follow me publicly or tell me you already do.
2. Vote for Me for at “Top Mommy Blogger” by following the link at the top of the page, then come on back and tell me you did. Simple as a click…and can be done every day!
3. Follow me on Twitter @SassyModernMom or tell me that you already do.
4. Give me the “thumbs up” here. ( I am sitting at about number 70 right now). (Yes, I am shamelessly asking for love)
5. Grab my button! It’s cute eh? Tell me where you put it, I love to visit!
6. Blog about this give away and copy me the link. Earn yourself 3 extra entries!
PLEASE…leave separate comments for each entry!
Contest is open to US Residents and closes Tuesday February 2nd.
The winner will be picked by Random.org
* I received product for the sole purpose of reviewing. No monetary compensation was given for this post. The opinions in this post are my honest opinions and have not been influenced by the reception of said product.