1. You Can Only Use One Word!
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. Have Fun!
The Fun Part…
1. Where is your cell phone? counter
2. Your hair? blondish
3. Your Mother? giving
4. Your Brother? nope
5. Your Favorite Food? Mexican
6. Your Dream Last Night? preggers
7. Your Favorite Drink? coffee
8. Your dream/goal? vacation!
9. What room are you in? office
10. Your hobby? photography
11. Your fear? health
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here 🙂
13. Where were you last night? here
14. Something that you aren’t? warm
15. Muffins? always
16. Wish list item? Uggs
17. Where did you grow up? Ontario
18. Last thing you did? dishes
19. What are you wearing? jeans
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pets? sleeping
22. Friends? good
23. Your life? sweet
24. Your mood? hopeful
25. Missing someone? Ju
26. Vehicle? Navigator
27. Something you’re not wearing? bra!!
28. Your favorite store? Banana Republic (there was just no way to get that into 1 word)
29. Your favorite color? ocean blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Sunday
32. Your best friend? faraway
33. One place that I go to over and over? Loblaws (grocery store)
34. One person who emails me regularly? Mom
35. Favorite place to eat? Home
I am tagging the following blogs. New reads for me. Careful they are addictive!
Lee The Hot Flash Queen! Over at Hormones,Headaches and Hotflashes
Since I’m on a brutally honest roll here I’m going to tell you about one more award I received. The Honest Scrap Award from Mrs.Call Me Crazy over there are Life’s Crazy Joke. I have seen the honesty thing done before but this wonderful blogger takes it to a Whole.Nother.Level. You must pop over and tell her I say hello!
This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant. This award is about bloggers who post from their heart, who oftentimes put their heart on display as they write from the depths of their soul.
(no pressure lol)
1. Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
2. Tell those 7 people they’ve been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
3. Share “10 Honest Things” about myself.
Let the free therapy begin:
10 Honest Things
1. I had cookies and tea for breakfast.
2. I have not been to the Dentist in almost 2 years. I hate it that much.
3. I had NOTHING to wear to a theater performance on Sunday…so I went and bought and entire new outfit.
4. I am a paranoid freak when it comes to expiration dates. I must throw out anything that goes past its expiration date. Chicken, milk, salad dressing, chips! Doesn’t matter if it still smells and looks fine, if it’s past its “best before” date…I toss it!
5. I think call screen is the best invention ever. I have even call screened some of my kids friends because I just don’t have the energy to entertain those little people.
6. I fear that this H1N1 is just the beginning of many pandemics our children will have to live through.
7. I still love to curl up on the couch with a cup of hot cocoa and watch Bugs Bunny cartoons with my girls.
8.I think 7 honest things is enough because some of these awards tend to drag on!
If you have been reading me for any length of time you probably know I’m not much for following the rules to these awards. Seven blogs! I will pass on this Honest Scrap to these two gals!
Insanity and Bliss -You must read her. She is so honest, has wonderful pictures and just now saw Forest Gump??
Menopausal New Mom -Another must read. Canadian Girl Power:) Mwah
Thanks and Love to all!