Vicki over at Frugal mom Knows Best has provided me with a way to spend a lazy Sunday Morning. Don’t judge, I know there are a million other things I should be doing, but this Meme was way more fun!
The rules were simple enough, erase her answers and fill in my own. Here is goes!
1. Who is the hottest Movie Star? I’m not naming a dude, their heads are all big enough. How about Rachel McAdams. She is from Ontario Canada and too cute. I loved that movie the Notebook. It was an entire box of kleenex movie for me. Oh OK her co-star Ryan something was pretty hot in that movie!
2. Apart from your house and car, what is the most expensive item you have ever bought? Gee, I am so boring. I guess if I’m going to tell the truth, I have to say my Washer/Dryer set. Snore.
3. What is you most treasured memory? I’m changing this to memories, because this is how I roll! When I was growing up the Summers I spent in Muskoka. My Honeymoon almost 13 years ago at the Sandals Bahamas, birth of 2 babies, and my 10 year Wedding Anniversary in Mexico. Bliss.
4. What was the best gift you ever received as a child? The swing set and sandbox in our backyard. Now that I’m a Mom I get that it was probably the best gift my Mom ever got too!
5. What is the biggest mistake you have ever made? Right now I would say the biggest mistake I have ever made was stopping to push a strangers car out of the snow. I fell in the process and broke a couple of ribs, etc. etc. A year and half later I’m still not back to normal. Sigh.
6. 4 words to describe yourself? Reliable, Friendly, Hopeful, Loving.
7. What was your highlight or low light of 2008? Fabulous 2 Week vacation with my Family in Sunny Florida. Relaxing and playing. Reconnecting and enjoying.
8. Favorite Film? Forest Gump. Seriously love that film.
9. Tell me one thing I don’t know about you. I could eat chocolate every single day. I think I have a problem:)
10. If you were a comic book/strip or cartoon character, who would you be? I could not come up with an answer for this one, but my kids say I ‘m like Wanda from Fairly Odd Parents. Why? Well, because she is always right and tells Timmy Turner when he is wishing for dangerous things!
The four bloggers I am tagging with this Meme are:
Hope you all like playing along!