Memes, Tags and Awards are so much fun. My only challenge is that I am not very good at following the rules!
I was Tagged by the Lovely Lola over at The Johnson Diaries and challenged to come up with 10 things that I love.
I was also honored recently by Tami from Diary of a Mad Woman , Mad Mom at Mad Mom on a Mission and Nancy at If Evolution Really Works
Thanks so much girls! I have decided to combine these four lovely awards and see what I come up with.
I will follow the fun part of the rules and list 10 things I love…
1. I am totally completely in love with my Hubby…except when he lets one rip in bed.
2. I don’t think I knew the meaning of a full heart until I gave birth to my first child. My children are the biggest blessing in my life.
3. I adore chocolate. Why oh why is chocolate not better for you?
4. I go crazy for a raging fire, candles and a glass of wine on a cold winters night.
5. I love good, kind, caring people. A believe a random act of kindness is a true gift.
6. I love skinny dipping on a hot summer night (ummm but there are rules, it must be dark, and the pool must be free of bugs and above 88 degrees)
7. I love a dinner of just appetizers.
8. I love showing my children the world. Everything from the bugs in the backyard, to the excitement of fall fairs, to the cobblestone streets of tiny towns in Mexico. The world through their eyes is a fascinating limitless place.
9. I love home.
10. I love a house full of laughter…
Life is pretty good right now, I guess I could say I am in love with my life.
How about you?
I’m going to pass on this award and the question to a few of my new reads! Pop on over and tell them I say Hi!!
Thanks for the love!