The brilliant Sara at Domestically Challenged went ahead and thought it would be fun to nominate me for a 1 word meme challenge. Hope my answers are half as interesting as hers!
Here’s how it works: USE ONLY ONE WORD!
It’s not as easy as you might think. Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers.
1. Where is your cell phone? kitchen
2. Your hair? blondish
3. Your mother? protective
4. Your father? strong
5. Your favorite food? popcorn (do snacks count as food?)
6. Your dream last night? shopping
7. Your favorite drink? coffee
8. Your dream/goal? travel
9. What room are you in? family
10. Your hobby? photography
11. Your fear? ill-health
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? content
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? short
15. Muffins? need
16. Wish list item? hardwood
17. Where did you grow up? Ontario
18. Last thing you did? carpool
19. What are you wearing? jeans
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pets? shedding
22. Friends? complicated
23. Your life? busy
24. Your mood? hopeful
25. Missing someone? Hubby
26. Vehicle? Ford
27. Something you’re not wearing? bra
28. Your favorite store? shoes
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? today
32. Your best friend? Hubby
33. One place that I go to over and over? Grocery
34. One person who emails me regularly? Hubby
35. Favorite place to eat? take-out after the kids are in bed with candles and wine (ahhh enough with the one words! LOL)
Now I am nominating these 5 gorgeous women to take this challenge so we can be nosy, errrr I mean, learn a wee bit more about them. Hop on over and visit their blogs, you won’t be disappointed!
Jennifer at It’s A Beauty Filled Life
Gina Maire at Dear Blog She is new to the bloggy world…go show her some love!
Tiffany at Paging Doctor Mommy
Amy at Escape Into My Thoughts
and even though it seems everyone may already know her!
blueviolet over at A Nut in a Nutshell
because who wouldn’t want to know more!
Hugs from the Suburbs!