I’m quite tardy in passing along this dirty little award from the ever entertaining Emily over at Maternal Tales from the South Coast. (I do love the name of this award, but much like Emily can’t bring myself to type the horrid name, must be the Mom in me) Okay so I’m really not THAT pure. I sure as hell (ha ha) have no trouble saying it when the little ones are not under foot and I have a nice glass of chardonnay in my hand. Wine makes my brazen..and sexy, and better looking. Wine makes EVERYONE better looking. Sigh. I love wine.
Oh, I digress.
So the rules with this little lovely are:
List five current obsessions and pass the award on to five more fabulous blogs. On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then “add image” in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the “picture” widget. Also, don’t forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by leaving a comment on their blog.
5 of My Current Obsessions.
This should be Easy.
1) Yogurt covered pretzels. Both salty and sweet. Junk food covered in something I can pretend is healthy. Good for breakfast, lunch, dinner and that little meal we fondly refer to as 10ses. Yes they are a problem…for my butt.
2) The new kitten in my house. It’s true I play it cool as if it is only the kids that are obsessed with this little white cottonball, but the moment my babies are in bed I’m the first one to sweep up that purring little bundle of warmth for a cuddle and a nap. Sigh.
3) Time. I am feeling the crunch of time. Summer is nearly half way over and I have so many “memories” I need to cram into the next month. Summer is not long enough.
4) Photography. I love love that Thoughtful Hubby bought me an amazing camera for Christmas. I’m sure my family is sick of me snapping their pictures every time I turn around. How do I know this? They call me the Paparazzi Mama.
5) Blogging of course. I love finding new reads, getting comments on my blog and discovering that I have a new follower. Summer has slowed me down, but this is Canada…the good weather won’t last long!
Now I get to pass this little baby along. I think I will pick some of my newest reads so you can discover them too!
Please tell them I’m sending them some love!