A great big thank you to two beautiful bloggers! I must be awe-summm because I have been declared the Queen of All Things Awe-Summ not once, but twice!
Virtual hugs to:
Swoozie over at Mommy Kingdom
The ever entertaining Stacie’s Madness – yes this does make you a better suburb friend. I can feel the love.
So here are the awe-summm rules:
1.List seven things that make you awe-summm.
2.Pass the award on to seven bloggers you love.
3.Tag those bloggers to let them know that they are now Queens of All Things Awe-Summm.
4.Don’t forget to link to the queen that tagged you.
5.If you would like, copy the pic and put it on your sidebar so everyone knows that you’re a queen.
What are seven things that make me awe-summm? This is much harder then listing 7 things that I suck at!
1. I am Queen of the multi-task. I have no problem getting 2 or 3 things done at once. In fact I sometimes wonder if I work better under pressure.
2. I am awe-summ at list making. I choose to believe this is a good thing. Helps to keep me organized. List of things to do. Little projects, big projects, dream lists. It’s all written down. Maybe that’s why I’ve enjoyed my jump into blogging. I get to put all my random thoughts in writing!
3. I’m an awe-summ baker. Cookies, muffins, cakes with butter cream icing. My kids thank me, my thighs do not.
4. I’m an awe-summ daughter. I try and do right by my parents. They know I will always be there for them. I’m the daughter who is always on time, remembers birthdays and anniversaries, takes my turn at Christmas and Easter. They know I’ll be the one to look after them as they get older.
5. I think I’m a pretty awe-summ Mom. I gave up a career I absolutely loved so I could stay at home with my kids. I’m trying to make the most out of their childhood. Give them memories that will last a lifetime, make sure they know we are proud parents and set them on the right path.
6. I am an awe-summ friend. You need me I’m there. Secrets, I keep them. I keep my friends and family close to my heart and protect them fiercely.
7. I am an awe-summ dreamer. Is that a quality? I am trying to be a positive, hopeful and joyous person. I am cherishing the time with my kids and my hubby. I dream that we continue to be a happy, healthy family, and Hubs and I are already looking forward to our winters away and our weekends looking after our Grand Kids.
Few..that was exhausting!
Now I have the honour of passing on my crown to 7 other beauties. Forgive me if you’ve already been given this bejeweled award! Here are 7 of the many bloggers I have truly enjoyed reading. Go check them out!
1. Jennifer at It’s A Beauty Filled Life. You will love her honesty!
2. JAM at JAM’s Own Reality Always quick with the funnies!
3. La Mom at La Mom-an American Mom in Paris She has all the insider scoop on that gorgeous city!
4. lunarossa at Living Abroad Fab pictures and posts about her home, her life her travels!
5. Suzanne at Shabby Chics Anything but Shabby! I always look forward to her posts!
6. Karen at The Rocking Pony I’ve just starting following Karen recently and hope she doesn’t mind I’ve tagged her!
7. Julie at 47 and Starting Over Want honesty or need a good hard laugh. Julie is your blogger.