The sweet girl from Martin Family Moments tagged me in a fun little challenge! Thanks so much. So here I go!
8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1. Summer Vacation and lazy days around the pool. Love the sun!
2. Date night with Romantic Hubby. Can’t come soon enough..craving some quality time.
3. Taking the girls to see the Hannah Montana Movie. They are so excited about this flick.
4. Our next vacation to Florida. Maybe the next vacation will be in our very own vacation home. After 10 years of renting it may be time to buy! Fun!
5. BlueEyes next Gymnastics meet. She has been working so hard, I’m one proud Mama!
6. Buying some new summer clothes. Winter be gone.
7. Easter with the family~should provide some good blogging material!
8. Trip to Paris and London. Sigh. A girl can dream right?
8 Things I did Yesterday.
1. Fought with the TV..and won!
2. Drove BlueEyes to Gymnastics.
3. Made a yummy chicken dinner.
4. Got caught up on American Idol. Thank you tivo.
5. Browsed the MLS listings in Kissimme Florida.
6. Listened to SweetGirl practice her Piano.
7. Battled the clutter on my kitchen counter.
8. Snuck in a cuddle with both girls. 🙂
8 Things I wish I could do.
1. Magically lose 10 pounds.
2. Travel 3 or 4 times per year.
3. Get over my irrational fear of the dentist.
4. Find just 1 more hour in the day.
5. Protect my babies from the mean girls of the world.
6. Speak another language.
7. Write a book.
8. Take another photography class.
8 Shows I Watch
1. The Amazing Race
2. Lost (even though it has taken a weird turn)
3. The Big Bang
4. How I met your Mother
5. Desperate Housewives
7. The Young and the Restless (yes I’m a cliche SAHM who watches a soap)
8. Greys Anatomy
-Wowie I watch too much TV!
8 People I Tag
Now I get to tag 8 people to play along! Please go check out these wonderful blogs:
1. Laura at Are We Nearly There Yet Mummy
2. Stacies Madness
3. Suz at Day by Day my life as a Busy Bee
4. Kimberly at Pretty Pink Momma
5. Next Door 2 My Ex
6. Lady Chrstie at A Sassy Mom’s Chatter
7. Linda at VegasLindaLou
8. The Keeper of all Things
Hope you all have fun too!